INGREDIENTS FOR BISCUITS
- 4 c. White Lily self rising flour
- ¾ c. Lard
- 1 ½ c. Milk
- 4 tbsp. (OR ¼ c.) Sugar
- Vegetable oil spray
- Set oven to 400°
- Mix flour and lard together with a pastry blender (or fork) until the fat is worked in and the mixture is a coarse crumb consistency.
- Add sugar and stir in milk to make soft dough. Allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Scoop onto a baking sheet sprayed with vegetable oil spray
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Serve immediately with soft, sweet butter.
At GW Fins, it is no secret that FRESH is the cornerstone of our operations. To maintain the highest possible standard of freshness, we work directly with trusted companies from around the world to deliver us the freshest...
Executive Chef, Tenney Flynn, Spearheads the G.U.L.F. Program's Chef Council
Audubon Nature Institute, one of the country’s foremost advocates of Zoo, Aquarium, Insectarium, and Nature Center exploration...
In addition to priding ourselves on being a true farm-to-table restaurant, we take the utmost pride in our relentless dedication to freshness. To ensure the highest quality in our products, we change the menu daily based...