INGREDIENTS FOR BISCUITS
- 4 c. White Lily self rising flour
- ¾ c. Lard
- 1 ½ c. Milk
- 4 tbsp. (OR ¼ c.) Sugar
- Vegetable oil spray
- Set oven to 400°
- Mix flour and lard together with a pastry blender (or fork) until the fat is worked in and the mixture is a coarse crumb consistency.
- Add sugar and stir in milk to make soft dough. Allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Scoop onto a baking sheet sprayed with vegetable oil spray
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Serve immediately with soft, sweet butter.
GW Fins Offers Decadent Three Course Lobster Feast for $55
From Sunday, September 21st through Sunday, September 28th, GW Fins will be offering three fabulous lobster courses for just $55, plus tax and gratuity....
GW Fins has worked closely with the Audubon Nature Institute for many years to aid their mission in preserving native Louisiana habitats. Audubon’s most recent program initiative is the creation of Gulf United for Lasting...
IN CELEBRATION OF THE EAT LOCAL CHALLENGE, GW FINS WILL HOST "TRASH FISH DINNER"
Click here to make a reservation
Just about everyone in New Orleans has enjoyed shrimp, oysters, crawfish, redfish and trout...