INGREDIENTS FOR BISCUITS
- 4 c. White Lily self rising flour
- ¾ c. Lard
- 1 ½ c. Milk
- 4 tbsp. (OR ¼ c.) Sugar
- Vegetable oil spray
- Set oven to 400°
- Mix flour and lard together with a pastry blender (or fork) until the fat is worked in and the mixture is a coarse crumb consistency.
- Add sugar and stir in milk to make soft dough. Allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Scoop onto a baking sheet sprayed with vegetable oil spray
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Serve immediately with soft, sweet butter.
We hope everyone is saving their appetites for a lavishly appetizing December at GW Fins! Holiday cheer has never tasted so good, and here is a peek at what's to come!
Chef de Cuisine Michael Nelson is bringing a decadent...
September was such an exciting month at GW Fins! We contributed to local fundraising events around town, featured a wonderfully tasty assortment of fresh Maine Lobster dishes in the restaurant, and sent Chef Tenney Flynn...
At GW Fins, it's no secret that FRESH is the cornerstone of our operations. To maintain the highest possible standard of freshness, we work with trusted companies all over the map to deliver us the freshest seafood every...