INGREDIENTS FOR BISCUITS
- 4 c. White Lily self rising flour
- ¾ c. Lard
- 1 ½ c. Milk
- 4 tbsp. (OR ¼ c.) Sugar
- Vegetable oil spray
- Set oven to 400°
- Mix flour and lard together with a pastry blender (or fork) until the fat is worked in and the mixture is a coarse crumb consistency.
- Add sugar and stir in milk to make soft dough. Allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Scoop onto a baking sheet sprayed with vegetable oil spray
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Serve immediately with soft, sweet butter.
GW Fins will be closed on Thursday, November 26th, 2015. We will be open during our regular business hours on Wednesday, November 25th and Friday, November 27th.
On Friday, December...
The Saints are coming and GW Fins is opening early!
GW Fins will open at 4:30 PM for every Saints home game during the regular season. Be sure to join us for a delicious pre- or post- game feast this football season!
It's Simple... It's All About The Lobster Po Boy!
New Orleans Po-Boy Preservation Festival showcases the humble sandwich New Orleanians proudly call a Po-Boy. There will be over 30 local restaurants preparing sandwiches...