For more than a decade, GW Fins has celebrated the wonderful flavors of the Northeast’s most decadent crustacean by offering a special week-long Lobster Feast menu, and we will continue that tradition again this year.
Make plans to join us Friday, September 14th through Saturday, September 22rd, to enjoy a fabulous array of soups, salads, appetizers and entrees, all highlighting wonderful, fresh Maine Lobster.
As is the case with the daily menu at GW Fins, Lobster Feast offerings will change daily based on the freshest ingredients that are available that day, but some of the dishes that will make an appearance during the week are:
- Lobster Roll served on a house-made split bun with Pommes Frites
- Lobster Carbonara, fresh Cavatelli, vanilla poached Lobster, cured egg yolk and gremolata
- Lobster Salad, Two Dog Farms baby greens, radishes, tomato, dill, avocado green goddess
- Lobster Dumplings, lobster butter
- Lobster Bisque
- Baked Maine Lobster with Deviled Crabmeat
- Curry Lobster Pot brimming with steamed Lobster, Clams and Mussels in a Thai Coconut Broth
Give us a call at 504.581.3467 or reserve your table online!