At GW Fins, our passionate commitment to utilizing only the freshest ingredients inspires everything we do.
By sourcing locally, we know where our produce comes from and the people who grew it. Not only does this showcase what farmers in Louisiana do so well, but it gives us and our guests the opportunity to support our local community.
Executive Chef Michael Nelson and his culinary team have forged relationships with these local farmers who nurture rich and flavorful produce that help cultivate their creativity year-round. By working directly with local fishermen and farmers, the seasonal fish and produce we get from them work in harmony, enabling us to craft our daily-changing menu.
- Covey Rise Farms – Husser, LA
- Scott’s Orchard – Hazel Green, AL
- Becnel Farms – Belle Chasse, LA
- Yum Yum Micro Greens – New Orleans, LA
- Maranatha Greens+St. Joseph’s – Slaughter, LA
- Matt Ranatza – Plaquemines, LA
- Pelican Produce – Plaquemines, LA
- Joe Fekete Family Farm – Amite, LA
- Two Dog Farm – Flora, MS
- Feliciana’s Best Creamery – Slaughter, LA
- Supremo Fresh Pasta – New Orleans, LA
- French Truck Coffee – New Orleans, LA
- Kourtney’s Crabmeat – Des Allemands, LA
We directly support countless fishermen, docks, and fish houses that supply us with seafood sourced from our local waters.